Saturday, August 14, 2004

The fence is up (well, most of it anyways)

With a big thanks to GT, Tom, Sam, Peter & my daughter Sarah, we were able to get the majority of the fence up on Saturday. I knew we wouldn't get all of it up, as I haven't decided exactly where I want the gates on either side of the house, or the widths of the gates. Many decisions about the fence were made 'on the fly', and you can tell the fence wasn't put up by professionals, but who cares? It is up (relatively speaking) and looks good! By having friends help, I was able to save over 60% of the cost of having a fence company come in and do it. It really felt good getting outside and being productive ... I wasn't able to do as much as I could three years ago, butI will get back to that level eventually.

share on: facebook

No comments: