Friday, February 10, 2006

Multi-Monitor taskBar from MediaChance.com

Many moons ago (moons = months), I had a feature in my blog called "Wednesday Software Review". This was an attempt for me to post at least once a week, and to provide some information about various software programs that I had found to be helpful in my day-to-day activities. I know it's not Wednesday, but I found something I wanted to share today.

A co-worker of mine that runs three monitors on his desk (I run only a measly two) found an application called "Multi-Monitor taskBar" offered by MediaChance.com. This app:
1. Creates an additional taskbar at the bottom of the secondary (and thirdary, if that is a word) monitor.
2. It shows only applications from that monitor
3. Add a 'Move to Monitor' button to all windows applications
4. A few other neat things

For those of you with multiple monitors, take a few minutes to check this application out. MediaChance.com appears to have a few more possible 'cool' applications, which I may check out later.
share on: facebook

No comments: