Friday, February 03, 2006

Does Bill Gates know about this?

I have mentioned before that I have the 'pleasure' of carrying a Pocket PC device (Siemens SX66) as my departmental cell phone, so that I can provide support to the "higher-ups" that carry the same device. Last night when I was checking my mail, I stumbled across the MSN Mobile web site. This is a site maintained by MSN (MicroSoft Network) for mobile devices (like Pocket PCs). I was using the loaded version of PPC Internet Explorer to visit the site when I attempted to ‘Sign In’ to personalize the site.  Below are screen captures of the experience:
Screen Capture 1Screen Capture 2
Yep, I was using a MS operating system, running an MS web browser attempting to login to an MS website, and was unable to do so, because Pocket IE doesn’t do JavaScript.  Talk about the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing!
share on: facebook

No comments: