Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday Groaner - 27 Oct

While I don't envision the Friday Groaner to be a weekly installment, I do believe I should limit myself to only posting 'jokes' like these on Fridays. I have been holding onto this one for several days, just waiting for today to arrive so I could share it with all of you:
Three animals were having a huge argument over who was the best:
The first, a hawk, claimed that because of his ability to fly, he could attack anything repeatedly from above, and his prey had nary a chance. The second, a lion, based his claim on his strength---none in the forest dared to challenge him. The third, a skunk, insisted he needed neither flight nor strength to frighten off any creature. As the trio debated the issue, a grizzly bear came along and swallowed them all: hawk, lion and stinker!

share on: facebook

No comments: