Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Care to cast a vote?

I have used this forum before to announce an impending upgrade to my personal web site (http://tisgarplen.tux.nu/) and I am about to do it again.

This isn’t a flagrant call for comments, but a genuine request from my on-line friends to share their thoughts about a change I am thinking about.  If you would like to take a few minutes to visit my current site, then review the proposed template change at http://manna4all.net/tgp2 and let me know your thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.  (note: both links will open in a new browser window)

The program I use for creating web sites allows for quick changes to the overall template of the sites.  If I need to make a few minor changes, such as the images with the bike (side of current site, top of proposed site) that is pretty much all I have to do.  After I copied the files from current to proposed, I spent about 15 minutes to make the minor modifications prior to uploading to the test address.

Thanks in advance to all who provide comments (constructive ones anyways).
Ron

Note to all:  Since the original posting of this entry, I have already updated the personal web site.  The first link above has been changed to a screen capture of how the site used to look, and the second link is now pointing to the actual site  (confused yet?)


share on: facebook

No comments: