Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Year in Review

Instructions: Go to the FIRST BLOG of each month for the past year. Copy and paste the LAST SENTENCE of each blog. That is your Year in Review.

 

Jan. 2006: This segment shows what 911 operators and police officers have to deal with every now and then: WMV file

 

Feb. 2006: Talk about the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing!

 

Mar. 2006: Time to get some rest and head back to Oklahoma early in the morning.

 

Apr. 2006: Long story short: I have been swamped and blogging didn't make it high enough on my priority list!

 

May 2006: Silence can be a golden thing ... now if I could just get some replacement co-workers!

 

Jun. 2006: Have a great weekend!

 

Jul. 2006: While we were getting ready for my biking trip, we downloaded our trip pictures to our computer and I remembered why I wanted a copy of it … to use as a blog entry.

 

Aug. 2006: Sounds unusual and it is, but well worth one look at least.

 

Sep. 2006: I have my old design backed up, but thought I would throw this out here for comments.

 

Oct. 2006: I advised it was much much worse!

 

Nov. 2006: So, if you are close to either of these locations, you might think about attending.

 

Dec. 2006: The rest of the day has been spent on the computer, watching videos with the girls or helping review Sarah's research paper on the French Revolution. 


share on: facebook

No comments: