Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Writer's Block -or- Apathy?

I was getting ready to write up a short and simple "sorry I haven't posted anything lately" message and mention how when I review my morning reading websites, each time I see my website (reviewed for comments) I feel like I need to post something. Then I thought about a short post on how I keep up with my morning read websites.  So here goes:

 

Both Internet Explorer 7 and Mozilla Firefox 1.5 support tabbed browsing.  This means both applications allow you to have multiple websites open within the single browser instance (instead of several windows of each program open).  If you have several sites you like to view, you can bookmark/favorite them within a single folder.  Then when you want to view visit all the pages at the same time, right click on the folder and choose the appropriate option. 

 


share on: facebook

No comments: