From a friend:
- Coffee (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.
- Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.
- Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
- Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absent-mindedly answer the door in your nightgown.
- Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.
- Flatulence (n.), emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.
Pokemon (n), a Rastafarian proctologist.
- Circumvent (n.), an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by
share on: facebook