Sunday, November 19, 2006

The best shirt I have seen this season

With Christmas quickly approaching, our mailbox has been inundated with various catalogs.  Over the years we might have purchased half a dozen items from a few of the catalog vendors, but there is no way we have purchased enough (in my mind) to merit the volume of catalogs we receive.

 

We recently received the Signals catalog.  This has always been a family favorite for "window shopping" as it normally contains several cool things, including clever shirts.  Some examples include:
   "Always Late But Worth the Wait"
   "50 is the new 30"
   "Veni, Vidi, Volo In Domum Redire" (Translated: I Came, I Saw, I Want To Go Home)

   "Am I getting older or is the supermarket playing great music?"

   "Mom, Dad, I'm Gaelic"

   "Embarrassing my children: Just one more service I offer"

 

But the best shirt (hoodie) I found had to be:

 

NOTE:

In case you don't recognize the seals below the text, they represent America's Armed Forces:
   Marine Corps
   Army
   Navy
   Air Force
   Coast Guard


share on: facebook

No comments: