Friday, October 28, 2005

Please help me decide

As some of my faithful readers (all three of you) know, I like to do some webmastering duties as a fun little side project.  I have jokingly said it is how I keep my sanity.  People have been telling me I need to venture out a little more, and market my services. If I am going to do that, I really need to have a logo or something, as a trademark.

I have put together a few possibles, and would like your input as well.  Please take a few minutes to review the following samples, then vote below. You will be able to provide comments after you have placed your vote - Commenting on the polling site is having problems, please return to this page and use the comment option below this post if you would like to share a comment.  Thanks in advance for your input!

Globe    Shake
Groucho    Tie
Atom    Lightbulb

Ron King Webdesign Logo
Which Logo do you prefer?
Globe
Shake
Groucho
Tie
Atom
Lightbulb
View Result
Free Web Polls

share on: facebook

No comments: