Monday, February 12, 2007

The Wall ... on video

I took Sarah's digital camera to the Black Belt testing (kind of obvious, being I already shared pictures of the event).  But, besides taking still pictures, I took a couple of videos as well.  I didn't originally post them due to file size, but over the weekend I was able to use some video conversion software to reduce one to a managable size.

 

Since I was spending a little time with the video, I had to add some music to it as well. The first song that came to mind was "Another Brick in the Wall" by Pink Floyd.

 

Here is a link to the the finished product for your enjoyment (with a little, as it happened, color commentary by your's truly): THE WALL!

 

Note: it is a little over 5MB in size, so it may take a short time to get cached


share on: facebook

No comments: