Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Riddles

The following riddles will register on just about everyon'e groan meters. 

You have been warned.

 

What would you get if you crossed a dog with a valentine card?

     A card that says, "I love you drool-ly!"

 

What did the painter say to her boyfriend?

     "I love you with all my art!"

 

What does a man who loves his car do on February 14?

     He gives it a valenshine!

 

What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse?

     "I've got a crutch on you!"

 

Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank?

     It was a case of guppy love.

 

What do you call two birds in love?

     Tweethearts!

 

What did Frankenstein say to his girlfriend?

     "Be my valenstein!"

 

What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day?

     Hogs and kisses!

 

Do skunks celebrate Valentine's Day?

     Sure, they're very scent-imental!

 

What did the paper clip say to the magnet on Valentine's Day?

     "I find you very attractive."

 

What did the bat say to his Valentine?

     "You're fun to hang around with."

 

Why did the cannibal break up with his Valentine?

     She didn't suit his taste!

 

Don't say I didn't warn you!


share on: facebook

No comments: