Wednesday, September 19, 2007

'tis a fine tide fer scuttlin' documents

Yo-ho, today`s test o' th' Document Imagin' system recovery o' deleted items be a complete success. After scuttlin' a wee number o' parchments from th' system, I enlisted th' help o' a salty sea-dog and a JimLad to help me recover them from Davy Jones` locker.

 

If you are wondering what the above said, here it is in today's english:

Today's test of the Document Imaging system recovery of deleted items was a complete success.  After deleting a few documents from the system, I asked a couple of other IT members to help me recover them from the back-up tapes.

 

Today is International Talk Like A Pirate Day (Sept 19 each year)

 

For some more fun, you can read several previous TGP blog entries that have been translated into "pirate speak" here: TGP - Talk Like A Pirate version.

 

For help in talking like a pirate, visit these links:

Video - How to talk like a pirate

Pirate Speak

Pirate translation page

My pirate name is:
Shark Tooth Brody

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. I, though, more than just a little bit. Two things complete my pirate persona: style and swagger. Maybe a little too much swagger sometimes -- but who really cares? Arr!

share on: facebook

No comments: