Monday, July 11, 2005

Can you say busy?

I have wanted to share a few things via my blog all last week … but there haven't been enough hours in the day (or enough days in the week, for that matter).

Highlights/Lowlights:
– Got a new "toy" that I am having to support the powers to be with … it is a Siemens SX66 combination cell phone & pocket pc device. My hours of personal support to the President, his Chief of Staff and various other high ranking administrators has gone through the roof.
– The Document Imaging project is going forward at Mach speed
– Grad Admissions DI project is rolling along nicely
– Home Improvement actions continue to take up precious evening/weekend hours
– A few items on the amputee/prosthetics home front (one really cool item in particular)
– Two new directors in OSU IT

I will try to expound on these later.


share on: facebook

No comments: