Monday, April 25, 2005

It's been a while since my last post.

I took Renee's birthday off and what a day to be gone from the office! In the matter of one day, our SLA program was notified it was being disbanded at the end of the fiscal year (hopefully all the departments will pick up the contract of their SLAs), the three direct reports to me in the 2nd Level team were moved to two different managers and the on-site team was moved back into the realm of the Help Desk. Since there wasn't a 2nd Level team to be lead of (my title had been 2nd Level Support Lead), I was moved over into a newly created position of "Manager of Special Projects".

My first duty will be to spearhead the Document Imaging project, which has been hi-centered for 14 months, into production. I found out that my CIO has indicated that we will go to June Board of Regents meeting with the proposed vendor. As such, I have been up to my eye-brows in Document Imaging issues. I'll keep this up-to-date as I have time!
share on: facebook

No comments: