Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Does this guy work with me?

There is a set of 'morning read' websites I keep up with on a daily/weekly basis. Most are IT related (domino or exchange), but some are just for grins and giggles. One of the sites, IWorkWithFools.com, had a very humor little story I just had to share with the rest of you:

>> Come to your computer!
Anonymous writes... "Today I was with my boss when a co-worker working from a remote location tried to IM me. When I didn't respond, he tried IMing another co-worker to tell me to go to my computer.

When I came back to my computer a half hour later I had an 2 IMs, one from the first coworker, and one from the second saying "Hey, the first coworker wants you to come to the computer!"

Thanks for delivering that message!"
share on: facebook

No comments: