Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wednesday Software review: BackUp4All

Application title: BackUp4All
Website: http://www.backup4all.com/
Software type: Shareware
Use: Backup4all is an award-winning backup software for Windows. It was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. The application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
Ron's thoughts: When I originally obtained BackUp4All, they had a freeware version of the program, that was minus some of the current bells and whistles of the latest version. However, for what I need, it works just fine. I have it set to backup my "My Documents" folder, as well as various other important files/folders on a nightly basis. It creates a .zip backup file, so I can simply open the file and retreive whatever file I might need.
share on: facebook

No comments: