Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ringtones R Us

Every now and again, I get on a big 'ringtone kick'.  And, I figured I would use the latest kick as blog fodder, so here goes:

 

If you are around me when I get a call on my cell phone, what you hear will let you know who is calling me:

 

Current default ringtone (Hawaii 50):

 

My wife (Hot Legs):

 

My daughter (Mary Tyler Moore show):

 

     had been Target Commercial:

    

 

My mom (OU fight song):

 

Anyone associated with OSUPD (Cops theme):

 

Anyone associated with ID Services (Pink Panther):

 

Anyone from the apartments I manage (just have to listen to it):

 

One buddy who drives fast - AH (race car):

 

Another buddy with a fast car - JF (Speed Racer):

 

And the current sound for incoming text messages (and voice mail notification):

  (CTU telephone sound - 24)

 

While putting this post together, I realized I have a lot more contacts I need to figure out personalized ringtones assignments!!!!!


share on: facebook

No comments: