Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am officially a "Golden Eagles" fan!

jbu-wp-demo

Sarah is now at John Brown University (wikipedia entry) in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.  As such, she is a Golden Eagle and that automatically makes me a Golden Eagle fan.

 

Being the techno-geek I am, I had to make an appropriate wallpaper for my Nokia 6555 cell phone.  The 6555 is a clam-shell (flip) phone, so there is both an internal and external screen.  Since the internal screen is cluttered with short-cut icons, calendar entries, inspirational notes, etc ... I decided to make the wallpaper for the 128x160 pixel external screen.

 

The image to the right is a mock-up of the wallpaper as it is displayed on my phone, with the signal strength, battery level, AT&T carrier info and date/time displayed on the screen.

 

Other JBU Golden Eagle fans:

If you stumbled across my blog while searching for a cell phone wallpaper, you can download the actual wallpaper image I am using here.

 

Go Golden Eagles!

 

 

Note: These logos are registered trademarks of John Brown University and are used with permission.


share on: facebook

No comments: