Thursday, October 14, 2004

Doctor, Doctor jokes

Doctor, Doctor, I can't stop stealing things.
Take these pills for a week; if that doesn't work I'll have a VCR.
***
Doctor, doctor, nobody understands me.
What do you mean by that?
***
Doctor, doctor, people tell me I'm a wheelbarrow.
Don't let people push you around.
***
Doctor, doctor, I keep thinking I'm a dog.
Lie down on the couch and I'll examine you.
I can't, I'm not allowed on the furniture.
***
Doctor, doctor, No one believes a word I say.
Tell me the truth now, what's your REAL problem?
***
Doctor, doctor, I keep trying to get into fights.
And how long have you had this complaint?
Who wants to know?
***
Doctor, doctor, I can't concentrate, one minute I'm ok, and the next minute, I'm blank!
And how long have you had this complaint?
What complaint?
***
Doctor, doctor, I think I'm a bridge.
What's come over you?
Oh, two cars, a large truck and a coach.
***
Doctor, doctor, I think I'm a cat.
How long has this been going on?
Oh, since I was a kitten!
share on: facebook

No comments: