Thursday, May 26, 2005

Webpage Redesign time

I have decided to change the look of my personal webpage and would like some input on the final design choice. Being the geek I am, I decided to do it via an online poll of my blog readers (all three of you ... just kidding, you guys might actually total 10 by now).

Please review the options below (each image will take you to a demo of the page) and then submit your vote. When viewing the options, understand that I didn't reformat all pages, just applied different themes to the standard info ... as such, some pages with tables may have white boxes, instead of the standard page color. Those type of minor issues will be addressed in the final site prior to implemntation. Please use this blog entry to provide any feedback (problems, etc) about any particular option.
Here are the Options:
CURRENT:
OPTION ONE:
OPTION TWO:
OPTION THREE:
OPTION FOUR:

   Which website design do you prefer?   
Current
Option one
Option two
Option three
Option four
View Result
Free Web Polls

share on: facebook

No comments: